Boat taking damage at frequent intervals
Boat takes regular damage (Invariably exactly 10 damage) at irregular intervals, accompanied by a huge splash and crashing sound. Frequency seems to increase greatly while boat is manned and in use, but still occurs when at rest too. Typically frequency 10-30 seconds
- Build a boat
- Observe or sail it in deep enough water to avoid real collisions.
Ship to operate smoothly without regularly suffering damage while in open water.
Ship regularly takes 10 damage, accompanied by a dramatic splash and crashing sound.
- Personally observed on a dedicated server with 2-3 players.
- Confirmed to occur with Karve and Raft, unknown if other boats are affected.
- Other users have reported this occurring in Single Player too: https://steamcommunity.com/app/892970/discussions/1/3106890881976974606/
- Occurs regardless of whether water is shallow (<10ft) or much much deeper.